Monday 8 July 2013

Nail Favourites...

Hello! If you are reading this you may notice that I am new to blogging. I have a huge interest in fashion and beauty so I thought I would start a blog to share this interest with everyone! I have a slight obsession with all things nails, whether it's a plain old nail varnish or something full of glitter and pretty bits! So I though I would base my first blog post on my favourite nail varnish's!

From left to right the colours are "Limited edition Black Glittery", "Black Croc Effect", "Matt White", "Dragon", "Berry Ice Cream", "Sour Apple", "Limited Edition Neon Green", "Limited Edition Neon Pink", "Kingsland Road", "Station Road" and "Atlantic Road".

As you may notice, my favourite nail varnish brand is BarryM! I tend to use BarryM more than any other type of nail varnish since it is really good quality and it isn't too pricey. Also BarryM do some gorgeous colours and different effects. In the photo above, the three nail varnishes "Kingland Road", "Station Road" and "Atlantic Road" are all textured nail varnishes and they leave a bumpy, almost gritty, finish which I personally quite like. I also like the "Gelly, Hi Shine" range from BarryM which creates a really glossy and smooth finish. 
Most BarryM nail varnishes only cost £3.99, which, for the quality of them, isn't bad at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment